By having documents for the goods to be imported from abroad, entrance/import transactions are started under normal circumstances.
(In Normal Statements or Free Alongside Ship/On Vessel transactions).
Transactions we undertake prosecuting and concluing in this
- After delivering documents and goods to be imported from abroad, making or making somebody do bill of landing endorsement if there is any.
- Taking sticker/ mate's receipts from ship agencies.
- Taking preliminary authorizations of the goods if there is any, as required by related regulation.
- After completing all documents, making statement and making examination of the goods.
- Informing the company if there is any deficits, damages or mistakes regarding the goods.
- Calculating Taxes and Duties subjected to import regime,
- making blockage of Taxes and Duties or making payment as cash, paying Taxes and Duties by realizing. (Making actual import).
- Making delivery of the goods to the place demanded by the company and to the authorities.
- Makin solution of paid or delayed taxes during import.